1. The bridge adopts two-stage reduction transmission structure.
2. The main reducer adopts Gleason spiral bevel gear transmission, with high transmission efficiency and low noise.
3. NGW planetary reduction transmission structure is adopted at the wheel edge, with reasonable and compact design.
4. The axle housing is made of cast steel, with good rigidity and large bearing capacity.
5. Caliper disc brake is adopted for service brake, with large braking torque, stability and reliability.
6. Drum brake is adopted for parking brake, which is safe and reliable.
7. It is applicable to 19 ~ 23t vibratory roller.